1. In accordance with the present terms and conditions K2 Ski & Snowboard Centre rents out to its customer all equipment mentioned in the contract for the agreed time period.
2. All equipment is released in clean, not damaged condition with properly set security values.
3. For all our equipment (including bindings, ski poles and boots) only normal use is acceptable.
4. The customer will be charged for the cost of repair has the equipment not been used properly.
5. In the case of late return, the customer is liable for the payment of rent for these additional days.
6. Should the customer be hindered by external circumstances (eg. border closure) he or she shall contact the K2 Ski & Snowboard Centre immediately (Tel.: 0036-1-453-0819, email: email@example.com).
7. In the case of lost or theft of any parts of the equipment, the customer is required to contact the K2 Ski & Snowboard Centre immediately. The customer is liable for the cost of these damages.
8. Should K2 Ski & Snowboard Centre not be in a position to provide the customer with the previously booked equipment for which the deposit has been paid, he is required to substitute the customer with a similar equipment or to pay back the deposit.
9. The booking is only valid following the payment of a deposit (at least 15 days prior to the rent). The deposit is 5.000 HUF.
10. Should the customer not cancel the booking in writing (in person or by e-mail) 10 days prior to the rent, the K2 Sí & Snowboard Centre is entitled to keep the deposit. We do not accept cancellation via phone.
11. The customer is required to pay a deposit in cash for the use of the equipment. The lender shall keep the deposit on a separate account. Should the lender make use of the deposit to pay the costs of a damage, he will be required to provide the customer with an invoice.